Saturday, September 17th
9 am – 1:30 pm
SUU, Hunter Conference Center, Cedar City
All welcome, credit free for current UTAAP/UAFP members.
Not a member? Join here.
- Functional Abdominal Pain, Andrea McInerny, MD
- Outpatient Management of Depression & Anxiety, Lisa Giles, MD
- Food Insecurity & Obesity, Ellie Brownstein, MD
- Gender Affirming Care, Colleen Kuhn, PhD
- Earn valuable credits, hear the latest from experts in the field of pediatrics and network with colleagues. For conference agenda/brochure and registration information, contact Alisa Stoddard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download agenda- coming soon
This event is made possible in part by an AAP educational grant supported by Abbott Nutrition a proud supporter of the AAP.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Intermountain Healthcare, Primary Children’s Hospital, the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Utah School of Medicine, and the Utah Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Intermountain Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Intermountain Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0* AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
*Credit hours are subject to change and are based on actual learning hours and at the discretion of IPCE
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn up to 4 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Planning Committee: Ellie Brownstein, MD, FAAP, Benjamin Dowse, MD, Alisa Stoddard, BS
Target Audience: Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
Fees: This educational activity is offered free of charge to current Utah Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics members. Fee to non-members is $135 for physicians.