Lead Free Utah: Improving Lead Testing and Reporting in Utah’s Children
Wednesday, September 11th
9 am – 3 pm – includes continental breakfast and lunch.
This is an educational conference followed by a yearlong MOC Part 4 project brought to you by the UTAAP, Salt Lake County Health Department, Utah Lead Coalition and Utah Physicians for a Healthy Environment.
Space is limited and priority is given to Salt Lake County pediatricians.
Contact Claudia Fruin, MD at email@example.com for additional information.
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Utah Lead Coalition
- Salt Lake County Health Department
- Quality Drinking Water and Lead-Based Paint Programs
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Blood Lead Testing Initiatives
- Salt Lake County Lead Safe Housing Program
Earn valuable credits, network with colleagues and hear the latest from experts in the field of lead testing.